At Berean we have policies in place to protect God’s children. Here are just some of our policies we have to keep your children, our children, and God’s children safe.
All of our volunteers who work with youth must
- Be a member in good standing
- Be a member for six months
- Complete an application/screening form including references
- Undergo child security compliance training
- And submit to public background checks
Except for our nursery, volunteers keep the doors open to their classrooms, and we also have a hall monitor during Sunday school. Our nursery has at least two volunteers at all times. Also at Berean our Sunday school superintendent and deacons periodically sit in on our Sunday school classes. All our policies are in effect for any youth ministry event to include Sunday school, Awana, Children’s Church, Teen Group, and Middler Group.
Call the church for any additional questions.